Health: VOLUME IV

I don't know how long this series will go but whatever I'll worth sharing regarding health I'll definitely share it. The health is one such abstruse topic in which most us are fully aware and we just rely on our doctor. Is that doctor worth relying (ofcourse, he did his graduation, masters, etc. in medical field). So is he really worth it? Lets find this out.

In this documentary, Prescription Thugs, it is clear that how the western world is falling into the deep chasm of drug addiction. These are not illegal drugs that they are taking, they are prescribed drugs (one that is given by a doctor). These issues are far more catastrophic than we think. The film had shown that how this, again, pharmaceutical industry is striding its empire with goverment's support and I think there is no doubt that such issues are prevailing in every other country.

Epidemiologists, around the globe, had warned that the next pandemic would be the problem of anti-microbial resistance, when the pills will stop working in our body. This issue, I think, is clear from the ongoing situations of taking pills whenever we feel. The pharma industry had so collusively and intelligently framed their ads that it attracts everyone, even educated one. In this grave situation of 'prescribed drug addiction' millions of people are dying every single days and many of us are still aloof about this issue.

Film has made it cyrstal clear that doctor always take us more as a customer rather than a patient and he has to make money also so, if you face problem he'll give you a pill, if you face another he'll give you another and another. This is what is happening in world especially in western nations, which is being embibed by every other nation. The charisma which is attached to the pharma has to be reduced because they are in the business which is not going to shut down, even in future, because diseases in future will further increase (if we don't change our lifestyle) and they are printing money in cyclopean amount.

This documentary was filmed in 2015 and it didn't receive the right amount of audience, as it deserves. Movies of DC and MARVEL make billion dollars in a single day but documentaries like these are lying in some old junkyard, where no one even peeps.

Here I recalls the Ayurveda which was far much better than these western drugs. Complete relliance on western products will give us little benefits as compared to the hidden gems that we can find in our country. Unnecessarily intake of pills will be more deadly than that very disease. I am no doctors but I'll say take pills only when you are sicks and take the advice of doctor with a pinch of salt because no one knows the intention of other person.

I will not recommend but insist you to watch these documentaries and share the knowledge with your near-dear ones. Which will save all of us from next pandemic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021: A new beginning

Health: VOLUME III

Unheard voices